#1

    The other day, I went to a store that sells dumplings. The shop was prepared with shichirin, and it was the type to bake it by myself. I was impressed because I had never seen much of shichirin. According to the clerk, we were told that it would be good to put the dumplings on top of the shichirin and wait for 30-40 seconds. We waited while talking. A few tens of seconds later, we took out the dumplings. At this time, it was not burnt, but it needed to be careful because it would burn if it was a little late. There were very chewy and delicious. There were several kinds of toppings, and we were able to use them freely. I really liked kinako and whipped cream. It was the first shop I went to, but is was very wonderful, so I want to go again.

"Dumpling"

    This summer vacation, I went on a trip to Tokyo with my friend. It's two days and one night, and she's a classmate in the junior high school club. We went to various places and were very impressed by the facility called "teamLab Planets" in Shin-Toyosu.

"teamLab Planets"

That place is famous and there were many foreigners. I've wanted to go for a long time. There were a lot of impressive spaces, such as a space with beautiful light and a space with beautiful water. Among them, what impressed me in particular was the flower space. The surroundings were a mirror, and it looked like it was surrounded by flowers all around. It was very beautiful and it was fun to take a lot of pictures.

"Floating Flower Garden"

    During the summer vacation, I went to the aquarium. The facility is "Marinepia Sea of Japan" and I have been there several times. I went with a friend from the same circle. We watched a dolphin show. The power was amazing. I don't know much about fish, but there were various kinds of fish, and it was interesting to watch. It was fun no matter how many times I went. 

コメント

  1. A store that sells dumplings looks very delicious and fun. I want to go there too.

    返信削除
  2. The dumplings shop is awesome and rare! I want to go there look at your blog. And, your memories of summer vacation sound so much fun :D

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I've never been to "teamLab Planets", so I'd like to go there! The flower space is so beautiful!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9