#9

 Hello!


    I would like to talk about my daily life now.

    Last week, I went to eat ramen with friends. I belong to a badminton club and went there after the club. The name of the shop is "Magokorotei". It was my second time to going to that store. We ordered "Ginjo Miso Ramen". I was hungry after working out, so it tasted really good. I felt very full.

    We had a lot of fun and talked, but I wanted to talk more, so I decided to go to my friend's house. We talked for several hours at her house.

    We are friends from different departments, so it was great to be able to talk to them a lot that day. I want to go out to eat with them again.



"Magokorotei"

コメント

  1. Hi, I want to go to there If I have the opportunity.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keito. I often go to the ramen shop there too. It's very tasty!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Riko. I have not been the "Magokorotei" yet.
    I want to eat "Ginjo Miso Ramen"!!!

    返信削除
  4. HI, I'm Mii. You enjoyed ramen with your friends! The time looks fun!

    返信削除
  5. Magokorotei's ramen looks like delicious! I want to go there!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6