About me

 Hello, I'm Rinko. I am born and raised Niigata prefecture. I am goinng to introduce myself. 

   First, I am going to tell you about my experience at university. Since I entered university, I think my ability to speak English has improved. Until high school, I mainly learned to "read" and "write" English, so I didn't have much opportunity to speak English. That was enough for my high school study life. However, University classes are completely different from high school classes, and there are so many opportunities to speak English. I have been not good at speaking English until now, but I got used to it little by little. I think my English ability is still not good enough, but I want to make an effort to be good at it.

    Second,about my memory. During spring vacation after graduating from high school, I went on trip with my friends. We are member of the same student council, so we are very close. We were very confused about where to travel, we went to the standard spot, Tokyo Disneyland. On that day, I enjoyed playing with a lot of attractions, eating delicious food, and talking all day. In particular, the attractions about "Beauty and the Beast" were lined up for a long time, but it was so wonderful that it was worth lined up. It was the first place in a few years, so I was able to make a lot of good memories. They all went to different universities, but they are very important friends, so I want to see them regularly from now on. I want to travel to various places again. 

"Cinderella Castle"
"The end of trip"

    Finally, about student life.When I was in high school, I belonged to the student council and served as the secretary general. I did activities at a lot of events, but the hardest thing was the school festival. I was in charge of supporting the stage announcement. This section helped with the rehearsal until the day before and did a timekeeper on the day. There were many things to do, and I did not finish the work just after school, and sometimes I had to work at home. It was worth the preparation, and many people enjoyed the school festival on the day. It is a very important memory now.

    

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Riko! It's nice and beautiful picture! I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland too!

    返信削除
  2. Hi,I am Reina. It’a very cute picture. You are cute!

    返信削除
  3. Your memories of Disneyland are very good! I have never ridden the attraction of Beauty and the Beast attraction, so I want to ride it someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9