#13

 Hello!


    I will now talk about this year's New Year's event.

    I worked part-time as a shrine maiden with a friend. I found the part-time job in the fall and applied. The reason is because I wanted to try wearing a shrine maiden costume. There were two training briefing seminars before the day of my part-time job, and I was so happy when I wore it for the first time.




    I was nervous on the day of my part-time job. Many people came to the shrine . I sold amulets and talismans. It was very busy. I tried my best not to make any mistakes in my calculations.

    The work was very difficult, but it gave me good memories. I encourage everyone to experience it too!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm nanako. Your photo is so good and cute:) I want to work at the shrine too!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keito.That's a great part-time job for a shrine maiden!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keita. Your part-time job is very nice! I haven't had a part-time job yet and would like to start soon.

    返信削除
  4. I'm so jealous of your part-time job. I would like to try it too.

    返信削除
  5. I'm Haruna. I thought your part-time job is nice and shrine maiden costume is so cute!

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I am Rena.
    I wanted to do the job, but I didn't
    I want to do it if I have a time!

    返信削除
  7. Hi, I'm Miyu. The shrine maiden's costume is so cute! I want to work at shrine someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9