#8

 Hello!


    Today, I am going to introduce my recent boom. 


    It is a game called "Suika game". It means "Watermelon game". I will show you how to play. First, fruits fall from above, so try to stick together fruits of the same type. Repeat this process and aim for bigger fruits. The order of fruits growth is cherries, strawberries, grapes, Dekopon, persimmon, apple, pear, peach, pineapple, melon, and watermelon. Aim for a high score, and the game ends when the fruits pop out of the container.

    I've only done it a few times so far, however, I get into it because of my brother. He made sure I could play with it whenever I wanted. The game seems easy, but it's surprisingly difficult to make a watermelon, so we can play for a long time. My mother and my father also use it and have a lot of fun.


    I want to play a lot until I get bored.


"Suika game"

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. "Suika game" was featured on TV the other day. It looks very interesting.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Keito. Looks like a lot of fun. I'd like to try it too!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I am Rena. I have never heard the game. So I would like to check it!

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm nanako. This game has a popular recently. I'd like to plat this game.

    返信削除
  7. Hi, I'm Kureha. I have never played that game. So I would like to try it!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9