#14

 Hello!


    I went to eat yakiniku with my friends this week. I'm going to talk about that now.

    We had been planning to go there for our year-end party since last year. However, due to scheduling conflicts, we decided to have it as a New Year's party. That day, I had classes until the 5th period, so we went there after class.

    We went to yakiniku restaurant and chose the all-you can eat. We immediately grilled the meat and begun eating. It's been a while since I've had yakiniku, and it tasted even better than usual. In addition to yakiniku, we also had salad and ice cream. All were very delicious. We also promised to go on a trip during spring vacation. I'm really looking forward to it now.



    We had a test coming up, so I'd like to go eat yakiniku again after the test it over.

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. I love Yakiniku! I haven't been to Yakiniku for a long time and I would like to go there next time!

    返信削除
  2. The other day, I went out for Yakiniku with my friends too! I think going on a trip during spring vacation is very good idea!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9