#2

 Hello! 

    I went to a sweets shop in last week. We were on a trip to Murakami City, and on the way back, we stopped by Tainai City. We were planning to go to a shop famous for strawberries. The name of the shop was "ICHIGO COMPANY SWEETS LAB". When we entered the store, there were a lot of menus, and I was very confused about which one to choose. I chose a strawberry parfait. It was many times more delicious than I expected, and I finished eating it right away. 


"ICHIGO COMPANY SWEETS LAB"

    The person I went with was eating chocolate parfait, so I got a little. I like chocolate very much, so I was glad. It had a different taste from the strawberry parfait. Also, another person ate caramel pudding. It was a beautiful yellow. I didn't eat it, but it looked very delicious.        

    The shop is far from Niigata City where I live, so I can't go there easily, but if I have a chance, I definitely want to go again. I want to eat caramel pudding and other products that I couldn't eat this time.

コメント

  1. I'm Haruna. I know about that store, but I haven't been there yet, so I'd like to go there someday. The photo of sweets looks so delicious!

    返信削除
  2. HI, I am Rena . The picture looks delicious!!I want to go there if I go to Tainai city!!

    返信削除
  3. I'm Rui. This sweets looks so delicious!

    返信削除
  4. Strawberry sweets look so delicious!! I want to go there.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I am Kaho. The sweets look so delicious. So I want to go to "ICHIGO COMPANY SWEETS LAB".

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Kureha. Its sweets look very tasty. I would like to go to that shop and try it too !

    返信削除
  7. Hi! I'm Megu. I didn't know that shop, so I want to go there and eat it! Sweets looks so good and it makes me hungry.

    返信削除
  8. HI, I'm Kaede. This sweets is so cute!!

    返信削除
  9. The sweet you ate looks so delicious! I like sweets, so I'm interested in it. I want to go the shop someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9