#3

Hello!

    I went to sushi shop called Uobei with my friends the other day. She works there, so we were able to use the company discount. I was picked up by car to the shop. 

    First, we orderd several kings of royal dishes such as salom and tuna. It's been a long time since I've had sushi, so I felt it was more delicious than usual. After that, we ordered side menus such as french fries. I like them because it was fun to eat with friends. Finally, we orederd soft serve ice cream. They were refreshing and very good.It was so much fun that I would like to go again.


"Uobei"
 

コメント

  1. Hi! I am Rena. I like sushi! i will eat sushi this afternoon, so I am so exciting!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keita. I like salmon and tuna too. How many dishes did you eat in total?

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keito. It looks delicious! I haven't had sushi lately and I'm craving it!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Kana! I'm jealous of the company discount of the restaurant!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'n Kureha. I haven't been to a sushi restaurant for a while and I want to go.

    返信削除
  6. Uobei is the most delicious!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9