#11

 Hello!

   

    I went to eat ramen with a friend this Wednesday. This time, I would like to talk about that.

    That day, classes lasted until the fifth period. The class was a test, so we had agreed to go out for ramen as a reward. After the test, we headed to a ramen shop. But we were so shocked by the place. Because that shop didn't do it! We were wondering what to do, but since we were in the mood for ramen, we decided to go to a different ramen shop. And we were able to eat ramen at another restaurant. Even though it was cold outside, it was very delicious. 



"Mujinzou"

We went to a different shop that the one we had planned that day, so I would like to go to the one I had planned someday.

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito. Ramen is very delicious on a cold day! I would like to visit various ramen shops in Niigata!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Riko. The ramen in your picture looks very tasty! I want to eat ramen too!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I am Rena. I like rame! Houever I did not know about there so I will go there!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Megu. The ramen eaten in winter is so good! I want to eat them too!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Keita. I like "Mujinzou". What kind of ramen do you like?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9