#4

 Hello!

    I went to Disneyland last Friday. I would like to talk about the event.

    On that day, we first got on from Peter Pan's attraction. It was the second time I rode it, but it was a lot of fun to feel the story well. We were looking forward to the "magic story" of beauty and the beast the most. It was popular, so the waiting time was very long, so we bought a ticket to enjoy the attractions without lining up. Thank to that ticket, it should take more than 100 minutes, but we were able to experience it in about 10 minutes. I like beauty and the beast the most in Disney's story, so I was very happy to get on it.

    We were looking forward to the fireworks just before Disneyland closed, but it was cancelled due to the weather. I was sad, but instead, I had extra time, so I decided to look for another attraction. We decided to ride the "Pooh's Honey Hunt" that we had given up on because of its popularity. It was fun to ride what I had given up.

    I was happy to be able to conquer all the attractions I wanted to ride. I want to go to Disney Sea next time.




コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito. Beauty and the Beast attraction sounds fun! I want to go too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I am Rena! I have never been to Disny land! So I want to go there someday!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Rui. Going to Disney looks so fun. I want to go to Disney too.

    返信削除
  4. The picture's Chinderella Castle is light up and very beatiful! I have never ridden the attractoin of beauty and the beast, so I want to ride it!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Megu. Disney attraction sounds like a lot of fun! I want to go there in the near future.

    返信削除
  6. I like the attraction of beauty and the beast too! I was very impressed by it's beauty! I want to ride it again!

    返信削除
  7. I like the attraction of beauty and the beast too! It's so interesting!

    返信削除
  8. Hi, I'm Miyu. I envy you that you went to Disney...! Reading this blog made me want to go Disney too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#6

#9