#5

 Hello!

    The other day, I went to Starbucks. I drank "Strawberry merry cream tea latte". It's a limited time product and I've always wanted to try it. It wasn't too sweet and tasted like milk tea.

    The person I went drinking with was drinking a "Strawberry Merry Cream Frappuccino". I was debating whether or not to drink it, so I got some. I like sweet drinks, so I found this to be very delicious.

    Starbucks often releases new products, so I go there every time. I'm looking forward to the next product.



"Strawberry merry cream tea latte"

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. It looks so delicious! I want to drink it too!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Riko. I like starbacks new products all season. I drank "Strawberry Merry Cream Frappuccino". So I'd like to drink "Strawberry merry cream tea latte".

    返信削除
  3. Just tne name alone sounds delicious! I want to try it.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Kureha. Recently, I drank "Strawberry Merry Cream Frappuccino" ! I want to drink "Strawberry merry cream tea latte" !!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Miyu. This tea latte sounds good. I try it in next starbucks!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9