#6

Hello!

Last week, I went to a crepe shop with my friend. This shop is in Niigata City, and we walked there from the station. The walls were pink and very stylish.

When we entered the shop and looked at the menu, there are many delicious looking sweets. My friend and I were very worried. I decided on a chocolate crepe, and she decided on a caramel crepe. We also ordered a cafe latte. We talked a lot while waiting for our crepes. She is a friend of mine from high school and I haven’t seen her since we graduated from high school, so it was fun to talk to her for the first time in 6 months.

At that time, the crepe was brought. They looked more delicious than the picture. The chocolate crepe was sweet and I was very happy with the taste I liked. My friend’s caramel crepe had a different sweetness from chocolate and was very delicious. The cafe latte was also moderately sweet and easy to drink.

"Chocolate crepe and Caramel crepe"

In this shop, we had a wonderful time at that store. I found this shop on SNS and had wanted to go there for a long time, so I was really happy to be able to go there. The crepes were so delicious that I want to try making them at home.


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito. Those crepes look so delicious! I'd like to go there too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I went to this shop too! I will try the chocolate crape next time.

    返信削除
  3. They look so delicious!! I want to eat them!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I am Rena. The picture is very nice! I want to eat it!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Miyu. The crepe looks so delicious! I want to go to this shop.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#9