#7

 Hello!


    Last Saturday, I went to an ice cream shop. The name of the shop is "Tsuki to ice". The shop just opened last month, so it's still a new store. I've been wanting to go for a long time since it's become a hot topic on social media.

    We walked there from the parking lot, but the entrance was difficult to find, and we got a little lost. However, after a short walk, there was a prominent signboard, so we were able to find it. It wasn't that big, but the atmosphere was stylish. Looking at the menu, there was a lot of variety and it looked very appealing. I had a hard time deciding on new "Frozen Strawberry Choco Merry", but in the end I decided on my favorite chocolate, the "Crunchy Chocolate Oreo".  My friend chose "Hokkori Oimo Caramel Mont Blanc".

    We decided to eat them in the car. It was cold outside so the ice cream didn't melt. The ice cream was delicious and had a flavor we can't get at home. I also ate Mont Blanc ice cream, and I was impressed by taste, which I had never had before. It was so delicious that I finished it right away.

    The ice cream at that shop had a richer flavor than the ice cream at other shops. I want to go back and try a different flavor of ice cream.


"Tsuki to ice"

コメント

  1. I want to go to this shop.Your ice looks so delicious.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keito. That ice cream looks so good! I like ice cream so I want to go eat it.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keita. I often hear the name of that shop! But I have never been there and I would love to go there!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I am Rena. I know the shops because I saw it on instagram. I really want to go there.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Megu. I didn't know that shop. Ice looks delicious! I want to try it!

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Riko. This is the ice cream store I was interested in!
    I would like to go there next time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9