#10

 Hello!


    I went to the Christmas market in Bandai this week. I had seen poster about it and had always wanted to go. I was planning to go there after class, so I worked hard in class for that purpose. The weather was good that day with no rain.

    There were a lot of shops there and they were all attractive. I wasn't sure what to eat first. First, I ate crepe with a Santa Claus decoration on it. It was so delicious.



 Next, I had hot chocolate. I love chocolate so I was really looking forward to drinking it. It was very tasty and had the flavor I was looking for.



 I also had some food after that. I was happy to be able to eat so many foods that made me feel like Christmas. I like this season because I like the atmosphere of the Christmas town.

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Riko. The foods at the Christmas market in Bandai look very tasty!
    I would like to go to there!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keito. I like Christmas town too. The town at Christmas is beautiful and exciting with beautiful illuminations, etc.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keita. Everyone said I should go see the illumination of Bandai, so I want to experience its beauty with my own eyes.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Rui. Chiristmas tree is so beutiful. I want to go there too.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I am Rena. I am going to go to that event so I was glad to know the atmospher of it!! Thanks!!

    返信削除
  6. Both look like so delicious and Christmas tree behind foods is beautiful!

    返信削除
  7. I think Santa's kerup is very cute.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9