#12

 Hello!


    Christmas was this week. I had a party on the night of the 24th.

    First, I wanted to eat some Christmas-like food, so we went shopping. There were Christmas decorations everywhere in the supermarket, and the atmosphere was very nice. We decided to buy some meat and cakes.

    Then we went home and started decorating. The tree-like ornaments I bought for this day created a nice atmosphere. There was a comedy show on TV, so we enjoyed eating while watching it. After we finished eating the meat, we ate the cake that I am looking for. I've always liked sweet foods, so this was very delicious.



Christmas cakes and ornaments


    That day became a wonderful memory for me. I hope I have a wonderful Christmas next year as well.

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. I didn't enjoy Christmas very much this year, so I want to enjoy Christmas at its best next year.

    返信削除
  2. HI, I am Rena. The cake looks delicious!! I did not eat cake this year so I envy you!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keito. The cake looks so delicious! I had a Christmas cake too.

    返信削除
  4. Hello, I'm Yu. I have never seen such beautiful christmas ornaments!! I want to decorate some christmas ornaments next year!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9