#15

 Hello!


    I went to my grandmother's house the other day. I'd like to talk about that day.

    My grandmother lives in Tainai City. My family other than me visited there as soon as the new year come. However, as I wrote in my previous blog, I was working as a shrine maiden at the beginning of this year, so I couldn't visit her. I was able to meet my grandmother and relatives for the first time in a long time. I was relieved that everyone looked fine.

    We went to the temple. Thet's where we go every year. I drew a fortune there. This is why there was no time to draw a fortune when I was a shrine maiden. I was excited. The result was a great luck! I was able to draw great luck for the first time. I was very happy!




    After that, we went to ramen shop. That's where we go every year too. I ate miso ramen there. The taste was a little strong, but it was delicious.

    Afterward, we went back home and relaxed. I ate sweets and played games. I was very busy on New Year's Day, so I was happy to have a good time with everyone.

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. I got "Chukichi". I am envious that you got "Daikichi".

    返信削除
  2. It is a nice fortune result!! This year will be good for you!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I am Rena. I do not remember the result of this year's fortune but I think you will get many happy things!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Keito. Great luck is great. I am so jealous!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I haven't drawn any fortune this year yet, so I want to go to a temple.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9