#16

 Hello!


    This time, I would like to talk about playing with my friends.

    This week, I went to eat with friends from the same circle. She said she want to eat hamburger steak, so she found a hamburger restaurant that looked delicious. I was really looking forward to going to the store that day. 

    When I entered the store, it had a very stylish atmosphere. I was excited as I chose my food. We had a nice chat while waiting for our food. We talked about classes, hobbies, and things we like. While we were talking, the food came quickly. The hamburger looked more delicious than the photo. As expected, the hamburger was very good. We finished eating quickly.



    After that, we didn't have enough time to talk, so we decided to go to karaoke. She and I have similar tastes in music, so we had a great time. I thought she was great at singing and was amazing. We enjoyed karaoke until the last minute before the train.

    I was able to enjoy the whole day that day. We promised to play together again soon. I'm already looking forward to that day!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Kureha. That is a delicious looking steak!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keita. I have never been to a hamburger restaurant, so I would like to go there.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Riko. The hamburger steak looks so delicious!
    I also wanted to go to karaoke too!

    返信削除
  4. Your picture looks so delicious. I want to eat hamburger steak too.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Keito. The hamburger looks very tasty. I'd like to try it too.

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I am Rena. It looks delicious!!! I wanna eat it!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9