#17

 Hello!


    I would like to now talk about recent events.

    I've been addicted to making sweets lately. The other day, I made cookies, so this time I made madeleines. I'm not very good at making sweets, so I made them while lookinig recipes. The recipe itself wasn't that difficult, just mix the ingredients and bake.

    The first half of making it was going well. However, when baking the madeleines, I ended up burning them a little. I was a little shocked. I baked it in two batches, so I was careful not to burn it the second time. So, the second time was a little better. The finished madeleine was even more delicious than it looked. I shared it with my family and friends. I was happy that everyone said it was delicious. I would like to try making other types of sweets.




コメント

  1. I'm not good at cooking, so I respect you!! I want to try making sweets too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

#4

#6

#9